- 10 oz. Raspberries (thaw if frozen)
- 1 Ripe Banana (chopped and frozen , this will result in creamier pospsicles)
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 2-3 Tbsp raw cane sugar (depends on sweetness of fruits, adjust to your taste)
- a bit of water as needed
- Blend all the ingredients in a high powered blender until smooth
- Add water a little bit at a time if the mixture is too thick until it has a smooth consistency but not too watery.
- This step is optional: strain the mixture to remove the raspberry seeds. I personally don’t mind having the seeds in my popsicles but if I’m making these for kids (or some picky adults 😉 !) I strain the seeds.
- Pour into molds (make sure it’s BPA free if you are using plastic molds) and freeze over night.
- When you are ready to pop them out, run the molds upside down under warm water for a few seconds and the popsicles should slid out easily.